The information, resources, and content on this website (the "Site") are not intended for distribution to, use by, or directed at any person or entity who is a citizen, resident, or otherwise located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability, or use would be prohibited by law or regulation or which would require Thinsquare to register with or obtain a licence from such jurisdiction.
Periodic updates and revisions are possible with this website. Without regard to the date on which you can access the information, materials should only be regarded as current as of the date of initial publication appearing thereon. Without giving prior notice, Thinsquare has the right to edit or remove any information from this website.
Future financial performance is not guaranteed or indicated by past performance, and no express or implied representation or assurance regarding future performance is given.
Thinsquare shall give you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access this site and the materials on it, subject to the terms and restrictions outlined in this Agreement.
You hereby affirm and agree that:
- According to the applicable laws of the country from which I am visiting this site and where I reside, access to this site and the information it contains is not illegal.
- It is not in any way an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities of Thinsquare that access to the material on the website (220.127.116.11).
- The content on this website is not intended to be, and should not be understood to be, an advertisement or a public offering of Thinsquare' securities or any other security that may be mentioned here.
- Any assertion to the contrary may be interpreted as a violation of applicable laws. No securities regulatory body or comparable authority in any jurisdiction has examined, passed upon, or otherwise endorsed the information on this website or the merits of the securities that may be described herein.
- I will not distribute copies of this material via email or any other electronic means, including but not limited to photocopying. I hereby promise not to copy, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or otherwise make the contents available to third parties.
You agree not to:
- Interrupt or make an effort to interrupt the site's functionality in any way.
- Invade the site or make any attempt to do so.
- Post any offensive, slanderous, or bothersome content on the website.
- Hide any content that has already been posted on the website, such as this notification.
- Use the website or any of its contents to harass, intimidate, or otherwise infringe on the rights of anybody.
Thinsquare only permits personal, non-commercial use of the information ("Materials") at this website ("Site").
The following limitations apply to this authorization, which does not transfer ownership of the original Materials or copies of the Materials.
- Keep any copyright, trademark, and other property notices present in the Materials on any copies of the Materials you download.
- Not alter the materials in any way, and not utilise them for public or commercial use, nor reproduce, exhibit, perform, or distribute them.
- Not give the Materials to anyone else unless you first notify them of the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use and get their consent. You acknowledge that the Site, as it may be amended from time to time, may contain additional restrictions that you must adhere to. Worldwide copyright laws and treaty agreements protect this site and all of the Materials on it. You consent to use this Site in accordance with all applicable copyright laws around the world and to prohibit any unauthorised duplication of the Materials. Thinsquare does not grant you any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights, or trade secret information, except as expressly granted below.
There may be inaccuracies or typographical errors in the information, materials, or services contained on or made accessible by this website. The site, its services, and the data they include undergo periodic changes. Thinsquare and/or its respective suppliers reserve the right to modify the website at any time. Counsel obtained through this website should not be used to make personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions and you should instead get counsel from a qualified professional for recommendations that are particular to your needs.
You expressly acknowledge and accept that Thinsquare is not liable for any unauthorised access to or modification of your transmissions or data, any material or data communicated or received or not sent or received, or any transactions made through this site. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Thinsquare shall not be held liable or responsible for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or unlawful action or content or conduct of any third party or any violation of any third party's rights, including intellectual property rights. You expressly accept that Thinsquare is not liable for any content transmitted over this website or included within by any third party.
- Thinsquare reserves all rights. Thinsquare and/or its group firms have registered trademark status for the 18.104.22.168, their logos, and their original artwork. According to the relevant copyright laws, Thinsquare has copyrighted all of the content on the 22.214.171.124 website as a collective work.
- The terms of Copyright 2013 Thinsquare apply to all website content, including but not limited to the design, text, graphics, screen captures, files, and their arrangement and selection.
- Thinsquare or its subsidiaries and affiliates, or their respective owners, own the copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and other intellectual property (collectively referred to as the "Contents") that appear in this Site, including all images, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, writings, and other materials that appear herein. Thinsquare is a recognized trademark holder for both the name and the logo.
- The Thinsquare.com website is just for your personal, non-commercial use unless otherwise stated. Any information, software, products, or services received from the Thinsquare.com website may not be changed, copied, distributed, transmitted, displayed, performed, reproduced, published, licensed, transferred, sold, displayed for commercial gain, or subjected to other legal action.
- The information supplied in Newsroom may be used without Thinsquare express consent, provided that it is not done so in a way that harms the company's reputation or that of any of its employees or in support of any untrue or malicious allegations or claims made against Thinsquare.
- Please be aware that if you violate any of these Site terms or conditions, the authorization granted herein expires automatically.
The terms "Thinsquare," "logo," and the brand names and product names associated with Thinsquare that are mentioned on the website are registered trademarks or trademarks of Thinsquare Limited in India and other nations. The trademarks of the other brands and products mentioned in this document belong to their respective owners.
All remarks, criticisms, details, or materials sent to Thinsquare via or in connection with the Site shall be regarded as non-confidential and Thinsquare's property unless explicitly stated differently by Thinsquare. The visitor to the Site agrees to a free assignment to Thinsquare of all worldwide rights, title, and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the comments, feedback, information, or materials by sending such comments, feedback, information, or materials to Thinsquare. Thinsquare shall be granted unfettered access to use, reproduce, publish, or distribute any comments, feedback, information, or materials without compensating any site visitor.
Permission to use items and information from this website
All remarks, criticisms, details, or materials sent to Thinsquare via or in connection with the. Site shall be regarded as non-confidential and Thinsquare' property unless explicitly stated differently by Thinsquare. The visitor to the Site agrees to a free assignment to Thinsquare of all worldwide rights, title, and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the comments, feedback, information, or materials by sending such comments, feedback, information, or materials to Thinsquare. Thinsquare shall be granted unfettered access to use, reproduce, publish, or distribute any comments, feedback, information, or materials without compensating any site visitor.
This website's entire material is copyrighted. No part of the information on this website may be duplicated in any way, except as expressly permitted by this document, without the prior written consent of niit. It is not permissible for site visitors or users to alter any of the content on the website, make it available to the public or for profit, publish, transmit, or create derivative works from it.
Technical problems or typographical mistakes could be present in the texts and images on this page. The data presented here is updated on occasion. Thinsquare has the right to make adjustments and/or improvements at any time. Regarding the accuracy of the information in the documents and graphics on this website for any purpose, Thinsquare makes no warranties. All written content and visuals are offered "as is". All implicit warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose, title, and non-infringement are hereby disclaimed by Thinsquare with respect to this information. In no event, including even if expressly advised of the possibility of such damages, shall Thinsquareand/or its licensor/supplier be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, or other consequential damages for any use of the sites, the information, or on any other hyperlinked website. This includes, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system, or any other damages.
Please continue only if you freely and voluntarily agree to all of the terms listed above.