Posted by ThinSquare ON Monday , 2 Jan 2017 No Comments
Online marketing is the key to bringing success to your business and social media marketing is its crucial part. Though the various social platforms have been developed to connect the people with each other but now, they have become an important tool for marketing. Whether it is the Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google Plus, Twitter or any other platform, all are highly used for the marketing purposes.
However, the marketing strategies are different for different platforms and these strategies also go on changing with the time. To ensure you are following the right ones, you need to remain updated with the latest trends in the field. In this write-up, we are going to tell you the latest marketing tips for three different platforms.
Marketing tips for Facebook
– Take benefits of the images because they get more likes and clicks than the regular posts. And to make sure that these images would deliver you the best results, you must share the images of the real people that would depict the modern lifestyle, would express more, lead to nostalgia and encourage responses from the viewers.
– All love the “free stuff”, incentives and discounts. So, hosting a Facebook contest where the winners and participants will get gifts and discounts is a great idea for enhancing the Facebook marketing. It is the best idea for increasing engagement. Contests are the best way to boost traffic, increase the fan base, get more likes and shares and grow the mail list.
– Work on customer engagement by asking questions from them. For an instance, if your post is about a hot issue then you can ask the people about their reviews. It will not only lead to likes, shares and comments but will better up the customer engagement.
– Take the advantage of Audience Insights. Understanding your audience is crucial as it lets you optimize your content strategy accordingly. The Facebook’s Audience Insights has made it much easier as it lets you know about the favorite stuff of your audience and enables you to target them in a detailed manner. So, invest some time to understand your audience and you will just be amazed at the results.
Marketing tips for Pinterest
– A fact that many of you would not be aware of is Pinterest drives more referral traffic than the one that LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube bring together. So, you must provide a little inspiration to your viewers by including price tags with your pins. It will not only drive the traffic but will also inspire them to make a purchase. A Pinterest pin with price tag gets 36% more likes than the one that does not have it.
– There are a few visitors who read the article when they scroll down your Pinterest board; others just don’t have the time to read it as they would be looking for something else. So, adding a “Pin it for later” link (that would link back to the pin) will definitely let you reach maximum customers. You can add this link on Google+ where you have posted the content using the same image as that of the Pinterest.
– Showing Pinterest pins to the newsletter readers is also the latest strategy. You can do this by adding an image of your latest Pinterest Pins along with a clickable link on it. Chances are great that visitors will browse your board to see your the other stuff you have to offer them.
– Know when most of your potential visitors get online, and pin accordingly. Create attractive and relevant pins by including quality images and share them at the right time. Also, organize the pins in different categories so that the visitors can easily find what they would be looking for.
Marketing tips for Google Plus
– Cross posting is one of the main things that you can do to boost up your marketing on Google+. If you have a popular post on other platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn or any other then it would be a great idea to post it on Google. And if you want to share a long post or message with your Twitter audience then you can write a post for Google and then can share its link in your Twitter post.
– As Google uses Google+ information in the searches, using keywords in your profile will be a great way to connect with your audience. Though including keywords in your profile is not popular now, but it is going to be an important factor in the future.
– Along with posting your own posts, you must work on commenting on your own and others’ post. This will not only let you have good engagement with your audience but will inject you into different conversations. The increased exposure will let you expand your reach and develop good relationships.
– Creating a community on the Google+, where your brand’s image will be displayed as owner’s image, would be a great idea. It will not only increase the exposure of your Google+ page but will also grow its +1 count. This will help a lot to develop new and healthy relations with your audience.
Concentrating on all the platforms is crucial if you want to make your online marketing efforts worth. No doubt some of these would deliver you the best results, depending on your business type, but the others should not be ignored. The above given tips are given by the professionals and will definitely let you get best results from your marketing efforts.
Posted by ThinSquare ON Tuesday , 16 Jun 2015 No Comments
With a vast array of new social media networks coming up, it is becoming difficult to distribute your time and resources among them. As we have moved into 2015, it is important that social business entrepreneurs have knowledge of the top 10 social media marketing trends that will help them to reach out to their customers living across the globe.
The Rise Of Ello
A new social media platform, Ello was designed to give a tough competition to the social media giant, Facebook. This platform is still in beta which means that it has the invite-only option, nevertheless, it offers an ad-free experience to the users.
However, it still remains to be determined whether the hype around this platform is because it is positioned against the Facebook or whether the design and functionality of this social media can really become a competitor for Facebook. Well, this social media network is bound to grow in terms of customers number and engagement and will benefit new entrepreneurs in the long run.
Popularity Of Twitter Advertising Model Will Increase
With Twitter offering increased choices and flexibility to business owners in terms of what they pay for advertising, start-ups and medium-sized businesses will jump on to this advertising bandwagon to attract their potential customers.
The objective based campaigns will help the business owners to engage their customers. Entrepreneurs can increase their leads by website clicks, increasing new followers, tweet engagement. Such campaign would benefit small business entrepreneurs as they will pay for the results and not just to increase the visibility of their brand.
Significant Increase In Facebook Ad Pricing
With the upcoming of different social media platforms, the Facebook post reach has decreased significantly. This has come up as a major issue for entrepreneurs who have been using this social media network for advertising purposes.
Facebook has limit the number of posts that your potential audience can see and thus the demand for promoted ads and posts continue to rise. With the increased demand, increased pricing will also be seen. The trend of increased ad pricing is here to stay as the organic post reach continues to fall.
Content Marketing Get More Social
Content is the king in the field of SEO and content marketing is regarded as the backbone of a digital marketing campaign. Content marketing also plays an important role in social media because it gives you a way to express yourself to your customers.
By effectively distributing the content through various channels, you can easily target your audience and generate their interest in your services. The social network is an effective content distribution system that forms an important aspect of digital marketing.
Domination of Audio and Video Content
Video content help the audience to connect with your services visually and thus it can help small business entrepreneurs to engage them better and evoke a positive response. According to a survey, it was found that video content helps in increasing the engagement rates by 4.2%, which is a big number, according to digital marketers.
Consider a situation when you are walking around and you suddenly heard an announcement, you go home and use the search engine to find out more about the company or its services. This is the impact of audio social media marketing. Audiovisual marketing can help small business entrepreneurs to reach out to a large base of customers.
Shift Toward Mobile Social Media
With the increasing demand of smartphones, people have started to access or browse the internet through large screened phones. Therefore, focusing on the mobile gadgets is important to target your customers easily.
As a small business entrepreneurs, you should focus on mobile optimized social media. If you want to get in front of your customers and want to remain ahead of the curve, make sure that you use different social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, or Ask.fm to expand your digital marketing efforts.
Create Bigger Messages
With the increasing popularity of different social media networks, businesses need to come with bigger and unique content that will never get old. Therefore, the main focus of the experts should be on mastering the art of creating attractive and clickable content.
Entrepreneurs should use their creativity in a practical manner and can even add photographs in their social media posts. There is no limit on how much information you can share in the dot-com world as more and more content always keep pouring in. So make sure that you integrate our writing skills with your entrepreneurial skills for maximum profit.
The Failure Of Google+
Google+ do not provide any new feature and it is not coming up with any updates, therefore, it is experiencing a downfall. This social media marketing platform is fast descending into obscurity as nobody is really interested in advertising their services on it. Google+ has been left behind by out social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr, so make sure that you do not advertise your services on this.
Instagram Is The Best Choice
If you are someone who likes to advertise their services with images, Instagram would be the right platform. It is not showing any sign of slowing down and has emerged as the most preferred network to share images. Researchers have confirmed that 42% of the digital marketers have opted for this platform this year and the number will only increase in the time to come.
With the new feature of Instagram’s in-feed video advertising, entrepreneurs can easily target their customers based on gender, age and country. This new feature has been welcomed by marketers as now they can easily advertise their services to young, affluent user base.
Shareable Is the New Viral
Whether you are a blogger or an entrepreneur, everybody wants their content to go viral. Your website should have interesting, shareable and original content to target your specific audience. If you are a part of a narrow industry that specialized in a single field, garnering the attention of right customers is important for your company. However, if your content is unable to get thousands of likes, retweets or shares, it does not mean that it fails to serve its purpose. What’s more important than getting shares and likes is that it should reach out to the right audience.
These top 10 social media marketing trends will help new entrepreneurs to convert their business into a credible brand. Do not indulge in the same practices that you followed last year, rather choose to make a difference to your marketing strategies and do something unique and innovative. Rethink about your strategies and make some interesting changes that will help you to increase the success of your business in the years to come.