Posted by ThinSquare ON Friday , 27 Nov 2020 No Comments
As the technological backbone for the healthcare system evolves, cloud computing has taken a crucial role with a promising growth rate. Concerning the high expense of the Electronic Health Record (EHR), in recent years, the use of new technologies has evolved. An EMAR is a software that helps you to store a patient’s medical data, including the history of medications and treatment. Additional EHR features can extend the EMAR Software capabitiees and can help you in compliance operation, risk management, and profitability.
In today’s era, everything is proven to be better when data-driven. Guiding your team on the basis of rich data insights can result in targeted staff performance on a constant level. With this software, you can easily lead the action of every member by offering them a detailed report card about what they have to do in their job profiles. And how well they are stacking up against that measure on a real-time basis. It will assist your team to be self-directed and reduce your management efforts. The aim is to make the services available effortlessly through standard models and protocols without worry about infrastructure, development models, or implementation details.
1. Keep all the Medical Data in Place:- Storing and accessing all the medical data of a single patient with the help of a centralized solution is one of its benefits. Some of the medical practitioners also have confirmed that the cloud-based EHR system has allowed them to improve the quality of care and medical services delivered. EMAR software tracks medications and comply with regulations. The software offers reminders, alerts, and reports to help you track and complete tasks and ADLs. You can also store and track crucial documents in the Document Management module.
2. Reduce Cost:- Cloud-based EMAR software allows Assisted Living Facilities to decrease development, installation, and maintenance costs as well. You do not have to invest in infrastructure and installation of hardware to run additional operations. The software can significantly reduce the expense of the infrastructure.
3. Security and Privacy:- Security and privacy are some of the challenges during storing the data. Guarding the privacy of data in a cloud atmosphere requires strong security laws. Cloud-based solutions offer you a robust security solution. And it is entirely secure to use them as a part of the clinical system. The software provides you with encryption and protection possibilities with the help of digital signs, unique keys, public and private keys, and two-factor authentication. You can securely reach out and securely message your care team members, corporate staff, pharmacy, and others involved in resident care!. It can result in extensive time savings over phone calls and facilitates enhanced care for your residents. You can easily access and use this from your computer, iPhone, Android, or tablet device.
4. Scalability:- Scalability is the desirable feature of this software that helps to reduce the workloads. The function of scalability in the design and implementation of complicated and enormous systems, such as databases and knowledge databases, is very crucial. Users can offer resources at the time of demand and do not need to be prepared for most resource consumption times. The cloud-based software can be easily scalable according to your requirements. Hospitals only have to pay for the functionality used and switch to premium features when necessary. It is the most significant feature when your needs continuously change.
5. Activity Calendars:- With EMAR software, you can easily schedule group activities, plan therapy appointments, manage participation, and schedule participation all from an integrated calendar system. You are free to create as many individual calendars as you require to fulfil your operational and clinical needs. With an activity calendar, your operations will be more organized and smoother.
6. Faster Exchange and Sharing:- This software is flexible and allows physicians to find the information they need quickly. You can securely reach out to your team members who are involved in the operation. It enables the secure sharing of data and information between two peers.
7. Document Management:- The electronic medication administration record software offers the best document management functionality. You can scan and store documents for compliance and easy record management. You can categorize records such as copies of the contract, informed consent, acknowledgement of handbook, as well as employees records like copies of certificates, courses completed, employment application, and disciplinary records. Document management will be an easy process with this software.
8. Employee Training:- The experienced staff can record their own videos, setup tests for them, and have employees take the tests as part of orientation and ongoing training. The numbers will be attached to the employees’ file for the document record. In this way, you can easily track your employees’ performance.
9. Fewer Errors and Improved Quality:- The implementation of EMAR software offers the right information at the right time and the right place needed. Healthcare data stored in the cloud can be managed and reported as quality indicators of health care quality. You will experience fewer errors and enhanced quality after deploying the software into your infrastructure.
10. Flexibility:- The software is designed to cater to the needs of different healthcare providers. Its features are feasible for operations, users, auditing, management, and service quality. It is flexible enough to be configured for various demands of healthcare providers. Also, it is highly flexible in adding new services needed to support health care processes. It is easily customizable to meet different needs, and this ability can be done with minimal effort and expense.